Schisandra Berries P. E. /Schisandra Berries Exrtract/Herbal Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag 25kg/Drum (Double Plastic-Bag Inside, or|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Certification: SGS, ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Trademark: non
- Origin: Shanxi
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Total Heavy Metals: Max20ppm
- Specification: 40%polyphenols
- HS Code: 2932909099
Latin NameSchisandra chinensis (Turcz.)Baill.
Plant Origin and Distribution
Schisandra, magnoliaceae, a deciduous woody perennial vine. Its berries is mature in summer with purple apperance. In China, it is mainly produced in Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang and Hebei provinces.
Part of UsedFruit
Specification AvailableUV 1%-9%
Appearance: Yellow-brown Fine Powder
Molecular Formula: C24H32O7
Molecular Weight: 432.51
1. Nourish and strengthen kidney function;
2. Protect the liver from the damage of chemical poisons, preventing the damage of oxygen free radical;
3. Enhance human immunity and resist the diseases;
4. Enhance intelligence and promote physical endurance.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field, a natural health product to regulate sleeping;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it has the good effect on treating hepatitis.
Shelf Life2 Years
StorageStore in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
Packing25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside, with carton outside. 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.