Medicinal Indianmulberry Root P. E. /Men′s Health/Morinda Officinalis
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag 25kg/Drum (Double Plastic-Bag Inside, or|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Certification: SGS, ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Trademark: non
- Origin: Shanxi
- Assay Method: Tlc
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Total Heavy Metals: Max20ppm
- Specification: 10: 1 20: 1
- HS Code: 2932909099
Latin NameMorinda officinalis How.
Plant Origin and Distribution
Indian Mulberry, also known as Morinda officinalis, is a plant in the Morinda genus. It is a perennial
plant whose flowering period is from April to July, fruiting period from June to November. It mainly
distributed in Guangdong, Guangxi, Jiangxi, Fujian provinces, etc.
Part of UsedRoot
Active IngredientsAnthraquinone, Flavone
Specification Available100:1, 20:1
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
1.With the function of promoting sexual organs, it can tonify kidney, bones and muscles, and treat
womb cold, etc.
2.It has the function of promoting cortical ketone secretion and enhancing immunity;
3.It has the function of increasing weight, antifatigue, lowering presure, and antiinflammatory.
1. Applied in health product field, as a tonic, it is added in some health products;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is often made into capsule or tablets, for lowering blood
presure, strengthen bones and muscle.