Lentinus Edodes P. E. /Polysaccharide/Mushroom Extract/Plant Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag 25kg/Drum (Double Plastic-Bag Inside, or|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Certification: SGS, ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Trademark: non
- Origin: Shanxi
- Assay Method: UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Total Heavy Metals: Max20ppm
- Specification: 40%polyphenols
- HS Code: 2932909099
Latin NameLentinus edodes (Berk.)Sing
Plant Origin and Distribution
Lentinus edodes, a kind of fungus growing on wood, which borns on the broadleaf fallen trees in winter and spring. In China, it mainly distributie in Zhejiang, Fujian, Anhui, Hubei, Jiangxi, Sichuan, Guangxi, Guizhou, Yunnan, Shaanxi, Gansu and other regions. In recent years, its export trade has been ranked in the top of world.
Part of UsedFruit Body
Specification AvailableUV 10%-50%
Appearance: Yellow brown Fine Powder
Molecular Formula: (C42H70O35)n
1. Regulate immunity and enhance metabolism;
2. Anti-tumor, especially on the suppression of stomach cancer, lung cancer and liver cancer;
3. With detoxification effect, treating chronic viral hepatitis, so that to promote appetite and gain weight.
1. Applied in the food feild, to be used as food additive added into various dishes;
2. Applied in the health product field, it can be made into capsules, tablets, injection, to adjust the immune system and strengthen the health of body;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it can inhibit a variety of tumors and cure viral hepatitis.
Shelf Life2 Years
StorageStore in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
Packing5Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside, with carton outside. 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.