- Model NO.: extract powder
- Assay Method: UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Total Heavy Metals: Max20ppm
- Transport Package: 1kg/Bag 25kg/Drum (Double Plastic-Bag Inside, or
- Origin: Shanxi
- Certification: ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Trademark: non
- Specification: HPLC/UV 1%-10%; 5: 1, 10: 1, 25: 1
- HS Code: 2932909099
Latin Name: Momordica charantia Descourt.
Plant Origin and Distribution
Momordica charantia, called bitter melon or bitter gourd in English, is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae the gourd family. It is widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean for its edible fruit, which is among the most bitter of all fruits. There are many varieties that differ substantially in the shape and bitterness of the fruit.
Part of Used fruit
Active Ingredients Charantin
pecification Available HPLC/UV 1%-10%; 5:1,10:1, 25:1
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
2.It has the function of decreasing blood sugar;
3.It has the function of treating cold and fever in summer days, body pain and stomach pains;
4.It has the function of stimulating digestion and promoting appetite.
2.As active ingredients of products for lowering blood glucose and promoting digestion and
benefiting stomach, it is mainly used in health product industry.