- Certification: ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: 20%-45%off White Powder 85%Red Brown Oil
- Transport Package: 1kg/Bag 25kg/Drum (Double Plastic-Bag Inside, or
- Origin: Shanxi
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Heavy Metal: Max 20ppm
- Specification: HPLC 10%-40% or Extract Ratio 100: 1, 200: 1
- HS Code: 2938909090
Latin Name: Aloe vera L..
Part of Used:Leaf
Specification Available:HPLC 10%-40% or Extract Ratio 100:1, 200:1
Appearance:Light Yellow-green Fine Powder
Plant Origin and Distribution
Aloe, a kind of perennial evergreen herb. It grows in the tropic regions, and mainly distributed in Africa. In China, Yuanjiang areas exist wild aloe, Southwest of Leizhou Peninsula in Guangdong and Northwest of Hainan Island distributed this plant.
- Anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
- . Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
- Whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
- Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
- Applied in the fields of food and health product , aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory;3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.