- Model NO.: XS-998B
- Theory: Laser
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Brand: Xiao Song
- Trademark: xiao song
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Laser
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Group: Adult
- Module: Xs-998b
- Specification: CE ISO
It can relieve and treat Hypertension, hyperlipemia, Rhinitis , Stomatocace, headache, arthroache , sciatica, toothache.
XS-998B Laser therapy Instrument
It works on large-scale integrated circuit. And there are electric pulse ear pressure, and minus pressure. The cure waves are dual-directional square wave. So it can cure the disease, most of which can be cured by ear acupuncture and body acupuncture. Change the probes if you need. There are signal frequency and compound alternating frequency (f1, f2, and f3, from low frequency to high frequency) to choose from.
There is a feeling of hammer and kneading when you choose low frequency. And there is a feeling of needle when you choose middle or high frequency. Besides, you will feel the effect of lifting, thrusting, twirling, rotating, and obtain qi as needling.
Hypertension, hyperlipemia, Rhinitis , Stomatocace , and headache, arthroache , sciatica, toothache caused by nervous and retrograde.
2, 10, 100, rotation
4pieces of acusector clips or electrode pads
The operation procedures of other models of this apparatus
XS-998B: none of laser lead, 4 leads of electro puncture, so the procedures are the same as the electro puncture treatment of XS-998C.
Table 1 Common Breakdown and Corresponding Troubleshooting
Pilot lamp does not go on or give out sound after the power switch is started up.
Check the power adaptor to see if it is connected properly
Check the batteries to ensure they are installed correctly, and well connected.
The battery capacity is used up, please replace the batteries.
Function pilot lamp is gloomy, power of the laser and acusector are weak.
The battery capacity is insufficient, please replace the batteries.
Power and function pilot lamps are normal, but laser and acusector output are inavailable.
Check the laser and acusector probe to see if they are inserted firmly. If the probe wire is turnoff, please contact with the seller for help.
Prohibitions and Precautions
1. Please read the manual carefully to learn the precautions and correct operating method before use.
2. The treatment with acusector and TENS cannot work on the patient with the implanted electronic device, such as the cardiac pacemaker, and the metal implants.
3. Do not allow the apparatus to work on the heart of human body and the abdomen of pregnant woman.
4. The apparatus is strictly prohibited to work on the cancer patients.
5. The patient with no independent ability is strictly prohibited to use the apparatus alone.
6. Risks may be caused by the apparatus and other electronic equipments work at the same time:
????When the high-frequency surgical equipment and the apparatus are simultaneously connected to a patient, the electrode of the product may cause burns and damage of the product.
If the apparatus is applied near the shortwave or microwave therapeutic equipment (for instance 1 meter), the product may be unable to keep stable output;
To apply the electrode near the chest shall increase the rate of atrial fibrillation.
7. When applying the self-adhesive electrode to conduct treatment, please clean the desired area of treatment at first, and timely put the protecting film on the self-adhesive electrode after the treatment is finished. It is suggested not to share the same self-adhesive electrode with others.
8. When the conductive rubber electrode pad is used, please clean and sterilize it with medicinal alcohol before and after use. Before conducting the treatment, smear purified water on the conductive rubber surface and fix it on the desired area with tape.
9. The therapeutic apparatus is designed with security protection function, so it is required to adjust the acusector intensity knob to counter-clockwise, otherwise, the apparatus will not be started up. When the patient is receiving therapy, slowly adjust the intensity turn-knob of the acusector to select the appropriate stimulus intensity. During treatment, if it is necessary to move the acusector clamp or the electrode pad, the acusector intensity must be reset to ??0?? before moving.
10, When inserting or pulling out the plug, please do take hold of the plug to prevent the wire from being snapped.
11. When installing the battery, please pay attention to the polarity of ??+ , -?? to avoid polarity reversed. If the therapeutic apparatus will not be used within a certain period of time, more than a week, please remove the battery to prevent liquid leakage to damage the apparatus element.
12. Taking apart or repair individually is not allowed, for it may cause accident or fault. Keep the apparatus out of the reach of children.
13.Apply adapter to supply power, and it must be stabilized voltage supply, namely DC6V?00mA.
14. Be sure not to apply the therapeutic apparatus out of the range of the manual.
It is recommended to apply TENS therapy. For instance, knee joint pain. At first, place one electrode pad on the pain point of the ??A shi?? acupoint, while place another electrode pad on the side of the ??A shi?? acupoint or the acupoints near the reverse side of the ??A shi?? acupoint. The two pads are not allowed to collide with each other. Select frequency 1, and output is determined upon the comfort level and enduring level. 2~3 times per day, 30 minutes per time.