- Model NO.: extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, Gc
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Total Heavy Metals: Max20ppm
- Specification: HPLC 1% -5%
- HS Code: 2932909099
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: 20%-45%off White Powder 85%Red Brown Oil
- Trademark: non
- Origin: Shanxi
Latin Name: Zingiber officinale Rosc.
Plant Origin and Distribution
Ginger, zingiberaceae, a kind of perennial herb. Its flowering period is from June to August, which is widely cultivated in the south-east and south-western of China, and mainly distributed in Sichuan, Guizhou Province.
Part of Used root
Active Ingredients Gingerols
pecification Available HPLC 1% -5%
Appearance: yellow to yellow Brown Powder
1. Anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
2. It has the function of perspiration and alleviating the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and othersymptoms;
3. Promote appetite and settle an upset stomach;
4. Anti-bacterial, it can ease the headache, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms.
- Applied in food field, as the raw material of food, it is nutritious and good for stomach, has detoxication effect;2. Applied in pharmaveutical field, promoting blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckleless and wrinkleless.
helf Life 2 Years
Storage Store in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
Packing 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside, with carton outside. 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.