- Model NO.: ratio extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Total Heavy Metals: Max20ppm
- Transport Package: 1kg/Bag 25kg/Drum (Double Plastic-Bag Inside, or
- Origin: Shanxi
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Trademark: non
- Specification: 10; 1 1%
- HS Code: 2932909099
Latin NamePhaseolus coccineus L.
lant Origin and Distribution
White kidney bean, leguminosae, it is native to America, Mexico and Argentina. At present in china, various provinces are cultivated this plant, the large area is mainly in provinces of Yunnan, Guizhou, Sichuan.
Part of UsedSeed
Specification AvailableHPLC 1%, 2% or Extract Ratio 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
Appearance: Off-White Fine Powder
Molecular Formula: C20H18O4
Molecular Weight: 322.35
1. It can effectively inhibit starch decomposition, which is good for losing weight;
2. It has the function of protecting spleen and kidney;
3. Promot the orderly division of WBC in mammals.
1. Applied in food field, its nutrient value is very high and applys to cook;
2. Applied in health product field, the health product which use it as raw material have favourable effect of losing weight;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has high pharmaceutical value, to be used to treat various adverse symptoms.
Shelf Life2 Years
StorageStore in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
Packing25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside, with carton outside. 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.