Barbary Wolfberry Fruit P. E. /Goji P. E. /Wolfberry Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag 25kg/Drum (Double Plastic-Bag Inside, or|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: extract
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Specification: UV 20% -60%
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: RoHS, SGS, HACCP
- State: Powder
- Origin: Shanxi
Latin Name: Lycium barbarum L.
Plant Origin and Distribution
Barbury wolfberry, lycium, a kind of multi-branched shrub. Flower and fruit period is from June to November. The wild wolfberry is cultivated in Korea, Japan and Europe. In China, Ningxia and Qinghai are famous regions to produce this plant.
Part of Used Fruit
Active Ingredients Polysaccharide(LBP)
Specification Available UV 20% -60%
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
2. It has the function of lipid-lowering and anti-fatty liver;
3. Promoting the function of hematopoietic;
4. It has the function of anti-tumor and anti-aging.
1. Applied in food field, it can be produced into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
2. Applied in health product field, it can be made into suppositories, lotions, injection, tablets, capsules and other dosage forms to regulate immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, effectively treating cancer, hypertension, cirrhosis and other diseases;
4. Applied in cosmetics field, it can prevent skin aging and improve skin elasticity.
Heavy Metal ≤20ppm <20ppm AAS Pb ≤2ppm <2ppm AAS As ≤2ppm <3ppm AAS Hg ≤1ppm <0.5ppm AAS Cd ≤1ppm <1ppm AAS